ALL links and banners on this blog should open in a new window when clicked on. If you find any that don't please email me at nhankey5@gmail.com giving me the url and I will fix the problem ASAP.

Click this image to see my very latest updates

My photo
Shildon, County Durham, United Kingdom
Full-Time Online Marketer. Previously worked in administration and prior to that I worked in the Music Industry for around 15 years. I have been working online since 2003.
What you WON'T find on MY blog.

GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES (or should I say Scams) ONE-UPS, TWO-UPS, CYCLERS, DOUBLERS, DATA ENTRY, REBATE AND EMAIL PROCESSING SCAMS, CASH GIFTING PROGRAMS, HYIPS or ANYTHING ELSE THAT DISGUISES ITSELF AS A LEGITIMATE MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.

ALL banners displayed on this site are linked to 100% GENUINE and WELL ESTABLISHED advertising sites and money making opportunities.


Thursday 6 May 2010

What do people REALLY mean when they talk about "Online Tools"?

To most people an online tool is an auto-responder, an ad tracker, a site rotator, that sort of thing. To me however, the term "online tool" goes much further than that. To me it is anything that enables me to run and manage my online business. So, for instance I regard, training and support as both crucial online tools.

After all everyone working online has had to use both of these things at some point in their online careers. Even those who have acheived online success have had to use both of these things at some point in order to become successful.

When you really think about it there are dozens of online tools and the Internet is littered with places giving them away for "FREE" (usually as an incentive to sign up for something or to purchase another product) or selling them on a monthly subscription basis.

If you wanted to arm yourself with ALL of the necessary online tools you would have to search long and hard to find them. There is however ONE place where they are ALL available under ONE roof and that is right HERE.

http://www.12path.com/12sec

Use THIS service and you will NEVER have to search for another online tool to manage and run your business, because THIS is the ULTIMATE online tools SYSTEM.


Nick.


http://www.get-your-online-tools.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment